COVINOL is the Polyvinyl alcohol (PVAL / PVOH) of Cofermin Chemicals Germany
Polyvinyl alcohols in various grades and packaging.
We like to inform you about:
Polyvinyl alcohol, COVINOL, PVA, PVOH, PVAL, CAS 9002-89-5, C2H4O, ceramics, refractory, paper, textiles, sizing, adhesives, glues, building industry, polymerization, form release, purchase, producer, supplier, distribution, manufacturer, Germany
COVINOL Polyvinyl alcohol (PVOH, PVA, PVAl) is a water-soluble synthetic polymer. It has the idealized formula [CH2CH(OH)]n. It is mainly used in papermaking, textiles, and a variety of coatings.
It is white (colourless) and odorless.
Main uses of COVINOL polyvinyl alcohol:
- Textile sizingagent
- Paper coatings, releaseliner
- Thickener/modifier in glues
- Paper adhesive with boric acid in spiral tube winding and solid board production
- as a film used in the water transfer printing process
- as a water-soluble film useful for packaging
- Injection moulding of soluble containers for active release of detergents and agrichemicals
- as a biodegradable plastic backing sheet(feminine hygiene and adult incontinence products)
- Carbon dioxide barrier in PET bottles(polyethylene terephthalate)
- as a form release
- PVA fiber, as reinforcement in concrete
- as a surfactant for the formation of polymer encapsulated nanobeads
- in protective chemical-resistant gloves
- in 3D printing as support structure
Our website moved. Now you will find us and our COVINOL at:
Cofermin Chemicals GmbH & Co. KG
Tel : +49-201- 799 872 0
Fax: +49-201- 799 872 22
E-mail : chemicals(at)cofermin.de
Web : www.cofermin.de
Besides COVINOL (Polyvinyl alcohol) we also deliver from Germany Boric Acid, Chromium Oxide and Titanium Dioxide.